Puppy love!

puppy cakes

How cute are these chocolate-drizzled Puppy Cakes? They look like Lady and the Tramp. Today on my lunch break, lots of people were stopping at the window of BreadTop in World Square to stare at them. I didn’t even have my camera so I had to use my phone camera.

White puppy dog cake

1. Posted September 9, 2009 at 3:22 am | Permalink

i wonder what it looks like inside!

Posted September 9, 2009 at 8:31 am | Permalink

Only one way to find out!! I am so tempted to buy it. Would be a great bday cake.

3. Posted September 10, 2009 at 4:09 am | Permalink

I used to work close to World Square too and loved walking through Bread Top and checking out all their delicious (and admittedly some not so delicious) bits and pieces!
    And puffy! Oh those delicious balls of goo.

Posted September 10, 2009 at 10:58 am | Permalink

Bread Top is totally addictive. Their chicken curry donut roll is TDF! And Puffy now makes ice-cream puffy. So amazing!

5. Ringo
    Posted September 12, 2009 at 7:17 am | Permalink

It will be soo sad to eat it…..
    Its too cute to eat.

Posted September 13, 2009 at 10:53 am | Permalink

i know, i wouldn’t want to eat it because it looks so cute and eager and innocent!

7. lumi
    Posted January 3, 2010 at 1:12 am | Permalink

were did u see that cake I wana buy for my daughters bday plz…. I love it

8. Posted January 27, 2010 at 12:30 am | Permalink

omg !!!o_o i love your blog its a real pleasure for the eyes but now i want eat a lot of desserts lol

9. Posted June 16, 2010 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

That cake is sooo cute!! It looks pretty easy to make!!! I THINK I WILL MAKE THAT CAKE FOR MY AUNT’S B-DAY!!!

10. phoebe
    Posted January 15, 2011 at 7:24 am | Permalink

I just wonder what type of frosting they use what make it so nice

11. Amy
    Posted May 30, 2011 at 9:06 am | Permalink

I got one for my daughter. They are made of a sponge roll and the “Fur” is made of a chocolate mousse. The tongue is a strawberry and the eyes and nose are dark chocolate:) It was hard to cut though – i felt like a criminal hurting an innocent puppy…

12. Vania
    Posted May 3, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

you can buy them at breadtop