There is such a wealth of great foodie pressies around this year so I thought I’d compile them into a little online xmas buying guide for foodies!
1. M-Cups (above) by Fred. Matryoshka (Russian doll) measuring cups that stack inside each other to form one Russian doll. They’re so cute they make you wanna start measuring out your ingredients and get cooking. Avail online at hart & heim or in the Fred section on Amazon.
3. Cookie press by Williams-Sonoma. Whip up hundreds of professional-looking cookies in minutes with this thingie. Just scoop the cookie dough into the contraption and choose your design from one of 16 discs. $39.95 at Williams-Sonoma. But they say they just ship to US addresses, so you need to have someone in the US receive it and forward it to you. However, there’s a bunch of similar ones on Amazon.
4. Jungle pancake molds by Williams-Sonoma. Make elephant, lion and monkey pancakes with these molds, $18 here. However it doesn’t look like W-S ships to Oz. T_T. There are stacks of cute pancake molds here on eBay.
5. The famous Fry-panda from Japan, available at Fred Flare for $26. This is the mini version of the pan, it’s about the size of 1 pancake.
6. Pinocchio teapot and two cups. Made in Japan, this stackable, space-saving tea set for two is $56 on Fred Flare.
7. Panda food picks to cuten up your bento. From the eBay shop full of kawaii Japanese stuff, Shop Sukiyaki, $4.99.
8. Gift cake pan from Williams Sonoma, $36. The cake pan mold includes all the detail for the ribbon and bow on these gift-wrapped cakes, so cool!