Cute

My friend Nicole emailed me this gorgeous “Love-Love” special at Sydney Japanese restaurant Izakaya Kasumi, how cute to make sushi in a heart! XD
Aishiteru
means ‘I Love You’.

Also, today I spotted this V-Day special at Yogen Fruz in World Square. I haven’t tried their frozen yogurt yet but it looks great.

They also have a green tea/lychee flavour.

Right now I’m loving the frozen yogurt at Wowcow in Darlinghurst. It’s sooo good! Mine was mango flavour with coconut and m&m minis and my mum had vanilla yogurt with granola and mixed berries.

1. Posted February 11, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

Oh that’s sushi set looks so sweet! is it made with pink rice? I would want to eat it all by myself however haha!

The green tea and lychee fro yo looks great! Fro yo is not popular here because it’s so cold often here I guess. haha.

2. katyainsf
    Posted February 11, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

The green tea + lychee looked amazing! I want some! And the sushi–SO freaking cute! ahhh!

3. Posted February 11, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

Yeah, just make yourself a list and pass it on to who ever you like :)

Mm.. I’m craving sushi right now, to bad mum’s at work and can’t make me any.

xx

4. Posted February 12, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

as usual, the food you post about makes me reallly jealous. I love frozen yogurt and seeing that stuff is making me go crazy right now. ahha :)

Posted February 13, 2010 at 4:59 am | Permalink

Sara Mari, yeah you can make rice a gorgeous pink colour by adding plum powder. You can get it from japanese markets! It makes the rice taste a little sour!

Katya, yeah, green tea and lychee sounds like such a good combo! Can’t wait to try it ^__^

Kylie, cool! I will give it a go! Thanks!

Adrian, i will try it out and see if it’s as good as it looks. ^__^

6. Posted February 13, 2010 at 9:04 am | Permalink

The pink sushi is so cute!

Frozen yoghurt looks so yummy too.

7. Posted February 13, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Permalink

oh man, if only izakaya kazumi was worth the hassle because that looks so fun! but the service is sooooooooo bad and the food ain’t so hotsy totsy either. i went for the novelty of a noodle water slide… but was sorely disappointed!

Posted February 14, 2010 at 12:05 am | Permalink

Karen, isn’t the pink sushi a great idea, i never thought of making sushi into a heart!!

Emma, oh no… that’s such a shame. so they have great ideas but aren’t so great on following thru? :/