Milk coffee KitKat

Yummy Milk Coffee KitKat from my friends in Japan. One of the prettiest KitKat packagings I’ve seen, thanks to all the cherry blossoms. It’s not sakura flavoured, though. The pink fabric is from a 100-yen store.

Milky coffee / white chocolate coating, with a stronger coffee flavoured cream between the wafers. A good coffee / choco fix in one. ^__^ Anyone see that a collector’s edition set of 25 empty Japanese kitkat boxes sold for US$45 on eBay? I’m thinking my kitkat boxes may be worth keeping….

1. Posted April 27, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

I have this kind in the cupboard, I brought it back for my mom but she can’t eat sugar anymore so I might be forced to eat it haha.

Oh my, I spy a couple packages in that pic I just tossed out this week…I can’t understand paying for the empty packages tho…

2. Posted April 27, 2010 at 5:59 pm | Permalink

After seeing your kitkat posts I went out to get some. Unfortunately all I could find was the original flavor. You are lucky to be able to try so many different ones =)

3. Posted April 27, 2010 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

It’s so pretty.
    I saw this before where I lived and wondered whether to get it or not. Cause it was expensive(about $3) and it was so small. Would you recommend it, though?

4. Posted April 28, 2010 at 1:50 am | Permalink

ooh, that is pretty packaging!

5. Posted April 28, 2010 at 9:08 am | Permalink

Pretty packaging – I quite enjoyed this Kit Kat too, but found it a tad too sweet

Posted April 29, 2010 at 11:02 am | Permalink

Sara Mari, let me know what u think! To be honest I liked the cute packaging more than the milk coffee flavour, but I’m not that into coffee unless it’s coffee icecream…

Kitty, they have heaps of flavoured kitkats on Ebay – check out the store of Jappy11 !

StoryBookDreams, if you like white chocolate and coffee flavoured things then give it a go! You can always enjoy the pretty box if you aren’t that into the flavour ;)

Jamie, yep I think it’s one of the cutest kitkat boxes I’ve seen!

Karen, yeah you’re right! I could only have a little bit at a time!! ^__^

7. Meg
    Posted May 4, 2010 at 3:53 am | Permalink

Yes, “サクラ=cherry blossoms” version is so cute! This is one of the limited edition for examinees (entrance examination). We can find many kinds of limited snacks at a supermarket in Jan-Mar in Japan. “キット、サクラサクよ” means “You must succeed in the entrance examination” (‘-^*)/

Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:11 am | Permalink

hi meg!! ^__^ oooh thank you for the translation! so it is a play on words with kitkat too! so clever! :D

One Trackback